IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I forgot the password ***** my Skype account when when I had to

Customer Question

I forgot the password ***** my Skype account when when I had to replace my pc in September and was locked out is there any way I can access it pls require my chat downloadd to prove I am in a relationship
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

In case you cannot answer the security questions, it is possible your account could be retrieved by contacting the Skype support.

Have you already done that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no not yet will try them not sure how to find them

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Here is how to proceed:

1. To start, click on THIS LINK

2. Select Account and Password as topic

3. Select Password ***** SkypeName problems as a related problem

4. Click Next >

5. Since only Skype support can reset the password ***** your Skype account, click on the Email support link and then fill out the contact (password *****) form. In the Description box below, you can type that you cannot remember the answer(s) to the security question(s).

When done, click Send and Skype support will respond to your e-mail address within 72 hours (usually a lot sooner).

Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Several days have passed since I provided an answer here, and you haven't replied, so I would like to know if my answer helped or you still require assistance?

If you do, don't hesitate to reply any time.

If my answer was helpful, please use the rating box with smiley buttons to rate the service I provided. Rating won't cost you anything extra, and it is a way to thank me for helping you.

Thanks!
IT Miro