Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am on Windows 7 when I click to view the response comes in

I am on Windows 7 when I click to view the response comes in Spanish with Cargando in the top left corner and a further Spanish Response. I want to use only English and to get at the net
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Douglas! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Where do you click on "View the response"? Is it at a website? Or in a program, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am a member of Ancestry and frequently use their web site, when I tried to book in the Cargando message comes up,

Is it the website ancestry.co.uk or www.ancestry.com?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ea7b69b8-a29d-4c2e-ac8b-ae03a0aa1c1f

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.