Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Can I download Avast free antivirus to my Nokia 1020 (windows

Can I download Avast free antivirus to my Nokia 1020 (windows 8) it appears on the free avast website that you can only download to an android phone.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.Not yet unfortunately: Click Here I suggest posting there the more people who ask the more likely it will get done sooner.
It is not really needed on a windows phone anyway though, they are much more secure than androids or iphones.
Apps on windows 8 phones are sand boxed meaning they run separate from the operating system, that makes it very hard for something to infect the operating system.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Nokia.
.