Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Forgotten Microsoft password ***** can't get onto xbox live

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Mathew! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you also tried to reset your email account password?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes tried resetting email password ***** it's my son's account.

What happens when you reset the email account password? What email is it, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's Hotmail, asks for details about emails but can't get into emails to check!!

Sorry, when was that last time you were able to sign in and use that hotmail account? Can he call some people whom he sent email messages recently from his hotmail account in order to get their email addresses and the email subjects, so he can enter the details it asks? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He hasn't used emails for a long time. He's 13 and email account is only for using xbox live.

I'm sorry, in this case, he has to reset the xbox live and start over fresh with a new microsoft account. Can you create a new microsoft account (hotmail / outlook)? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** that!

You're welcome. You can sign up for a new microsoft account at the www.outlook.com website. If there is still any issue later, please come back any time. Happy holidays! Thank you very much for your patience.