Terry G
Terry G, Programme Director
Experience:  Extensive experience of Excel, Powerpoint and Word particularly in the use of Excel macros and VB user forms.
81137986

I have a nokia 1420 windows phone.When Igo to my apps I get

Customer Question

I have a nokia 1420 windows phone.When Igo to my apps I get password *****@******.*** and password. I have not got a pass
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Terry G replied 2 years ago.
Terry G :

Hi - I would imagine that it is asking for your email address and password. This would be your normal sign in details for accessing a Windows account, just the same as you would on a Windows 8 computer or signing in to Office 365. I'm more of a computer expert than mobile phones but I would suggest trying the email address/password ***** you use on the phone. Will it let you run any apps?

Expert:  Terry G replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.