Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

I have recently purchased a new Dell computer. When setting

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a new Dell computer. When setting it up, I was asked to register with Microsoft. I must have done this some time ago, as I was told an account already existed for my email address *****@******.*** , unfortunately, I do not know what my password ***** Can you help? What can I do? I still have my old computer connected. Thanks Jim XXXXX

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. My goal is to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

Can you please restate your question?

JACUSTOMER-69vi23g4- : Basically I want to know how I can reset my Microsoft password ***** that I can proceed to register my new Dell computer with them.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hi James,
If you are referring to a live.com email address or another Microsoft email address, you can go to that domain on the web, for example www.live.com and login with the corresponding email address. Then select Forgot Password ***** folllow the Microsoft prompts to reset your password.
If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating.  If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.
I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!
James -
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD SERVICE RATING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
James-
It has been a pleasure working with you. If there is anything else I can do to assist you with your smartphone, computer, or printer, please let me know. You can ask for me by name. Thank you for allowing me to be of service.
-Joel