Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I am having difficulty in accessing my email account, *****@******.***

Customer Question

I am having difficulty in accessing my email account, *****@******.*** because I think that my computer has been hacked and hot mail do not recognise my password
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.
For privacy reasons email addresses are blocked from my view so can you retype the address you need access to and this time type it like this someone AT something.com?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
You just opened a duplicate question. Only reply to me on this page please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My email address is david.mcdowell1AThotmail.co.uk

If you needed to contact me I gave an alternative email address to get in

touch with me at *****@******.***

I understood that payment would not be taken until after the 7 free day trial or is my payment is for a one off question

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
I am not an employee of this website and have nothing to do with the billing so I cannot answer that question but I will have customer service contact you when we are finished. As long as you do not sign up for a subscription it is a one off question.
As for your email account I see 3 methods of recovery.
Do you have access to any of the following?
Email [email protected]
Email [email protected]
Text ********32
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I do have access to email *****@******.***

and also *****@******.***

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok if you have access to those then you should be able to get into the account.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me and I will provide instructions for you to do on your own.

Thanks,
Chris
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Please click HERE to connect. You will need to download and run the connection utility so if anything pops up and asks you to run or allow say yes. You should see a file called elsinore download and you will need to double click it.

If you are using a MAC computer let me know as we will need to use a different tool to connect.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
In order to connect you must download and run the connection tool.