Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

You Phoned *********** concerning computer problems you had

Customer Question

You Phoned *********** concerning computer problems you had ascertained with my computer. I have now managed to set up a phone adjacent to my computer.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
We did not phone you, this is actually a Scam that people do in order to gain control of your computer and either install malware / viruses or access your bank accounts.
I strongly advise you to hang up the phone if they contact you again, as it is not a legitimate service.
You can see information about this scam on my link below
http://www.microsoft.com/security/online-privacy/avoid-phone-scams.aspx
But never accept unsolicited calls in relation to problems on your computer and Never allow people to access your computer (which is what they will ask to do) from these calls.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.