Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Im Joyce Monroe and I was asking how to open a miscroft account

Customer Question

Im Joyce Monroe and I was asking how to open a miscroft account on another computer that you have forgotten the password
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Joyce! Thank you question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the problematic computer? Does it have windows 7 or 8, etc.?

Is it a desktop or laptop?

Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Is it okay to reset the computer, and re-set it up fresh with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is laptop Tobshiba with 8.1 program

Raeford Museum

*****@******.***

It has a email address I am office manager.

somehow someone has changed the password *****

Right now, do you have access to the email address that the password/login screen on the Toshiba laptop?

Is this a brand new laptop?

Are you able to connect an Ethernet/network cable temporarily from the Toshiba laptop to the modem/router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NO

NO

Yes that is the way it is connected

Sorry, does that email address belong to you or another person? What email type is it, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
( purpose, please do not provide your full email address; please provide only the part after the character @, such as @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Outlook.com

gmail.com

Does the email address, showing on the problematic Toshiba laptop, ends with @outlook.com or @gmail.com?

Who is the owner of the email address showing on the problematic Toshiba laptop?

Or would you like to just reset this laptop like when you first got it, then you can re-set it up fresh with a password ***** want?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. I can fix this issue ; don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tHE owner of the email joyce Monroe- *****@******.***

raefordmuseum-owner- *****@******.***

I would not like to reset the computer because it has a computer program

called past perfect with 7 years of work on it and I would not like to loose that.

Thank you back. There should be only one email address showing on the problematic computer right?

Have you tried to reset the Microsoft account password ***** the website below using that email address?

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Edit: I've been working with you, but it looks like you are not there. When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,