Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

, I'm having problems with my mailbox server. I cannot access

Customer Question

Hi, I'm having problems with my mailbox server. I cannot access outlook or anything else in microsoft office? I am using outlook.com, my e-mail address is *****@******.***. can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to access outlook? What error do you receive? Does the program open?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, a mailbox appears asking me for mailbox address

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then you need to put in your details as it appears this has been removed from outlook.
Put in the Mailbox address as
mail.outlook.com
Does it then accept this Jason?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id teamviewer= 2 5 9 6 1 8 1 9 2

password= 282zpa3

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It says the password ***** ***** normally it is a 4 digit number Jason
Can you double check it please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

28zpa3, sorry mate.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connected