Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

URGENT PLEASEI have had a Microsoft Surface two

URGENT PLEASE I have had a Microsoft Surface two years. Last week I was prompted to perform an Upload. This I did, and now I cannot get back into my account. There is a constant message on the screen saying I need to confirm my local password. I am a technological neanderthal. I need the help of a patient person on the phone to talk to me WITHOUT COMPLICATED TECHNICAL LANGUAGE, and help me to get back into my account please. I am emailing you from my work address. Please phone me on my mobile XXXXXXXXX. I have my Surface Tablet with me. Thank you Chris XXXXXXXXX

Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through you and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps .
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to connect remotely and fix the issue please.

ok, please accept the offer I made to you and I can then do this.
Calling now