Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

my hotmail account *****@******.*** is warning me that

my hotmail account *****@******.*** is warning me that 'the address on the certificate doesn't match the server address' and advises me to change it at 'pc settings' after that I'm stuck?
I am not good with computers!
Can you help, many thanks David.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

David! Thank you question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 8.1 is this enough

Yes, thank you. ***** connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes what do you need me to do?

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=68cf6a92-a0b7-4e49-8b4e-6ad557216a38

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.