Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

MY PRODUCT KEY IS:-XXXXXX

MY PRODUCT KEY IS:-XXX. PURCHASE BACK IN 2012 (LOST MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHEN I HAD TO RE-BOOT COMPUTER! HELP.

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Brian! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What was the version of your Microsoft Office, such as 2010, 2013, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

version 2010 I think, lost disc/case when move house recently!!!!

I HAVE WINDOWS 8.

OK FOR REMOTE, BUT WILL BE NOT BE TODAY I'M AFRAID.

Do you remember the type of your Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Office Home and Student, or Microsoft Office Home and Business, or Microsoft Office Professional, etc.? Do you remember if it has Outlook program? Or do you only use Microsoft Office Word and Excel?

Also, the Microsoft Office product key you've provided contains only 20 characters, it should have 25 characters. Please check.

OK, please reply back at the box below tomorrow or whenever you are available to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MY ERROR WITH KEY CODE, LAST 4 CHARACTERS ARE XXXX

YES IT HAD OUTLOOK PROGRAMME.

For the middle 5 characters, you only wrote 4 characters: PYDY. Please provide the missing character. Please check carefully all the 25 characters in the product key.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Again my error, should be XXX

available for remote connection ok!

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aaed7d60-887b-4d38-a182-a31b68482310

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have helped via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.