jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I wish to download Microsoft 10,Please.

Customer Question

I wish to download Microsoft 10,Please.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Keith! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?

Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Do you mean Windows 10? Or Microsoft Office 2010, or 2013, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Windows 7 XP

Are you trying to download Microsoft Office program? Or something else?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wish to download Microsoft 8

Thank you for replying back. Do you mean Windows 8?

What's the model of your computer? Is it a laptop or desktop?

Can you click on Start, then right-click on Computer (or right-click on My Computer), then click on Properties, then let me know the current Windows version, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, etc.?

What do you need Windows 8 for on your old computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Microsoft 7 xp on my computer.I wish to download Microsft 8 to improve my computerCan you help or not? If not ,please return my £28 and I will go away. ***** *****.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is a desktop Windows 7 XP. Is it possible to download Microsoft 8? ***** *****

I'm sorry, you cannot have both Windows 7 and Windows XP on your computer; you can only have either Windows 7 or Windows XP. Also, you have not provided me the brand/model of your Desktop computer, so that I can check if your computer is compatible with Microsoft Windows 8 or not. But that's okay. You would have to purchase a Windows 8 license first. However, downloading Microsoft Windows 8 to your old computer will likely not improve your computer as Windows 8 uses more resource / memory. I can speed up your current computer. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can clean up / speed up your computer directly on your computer together with you? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is a HP computer,quite old.I meant Windows 8.Sorry for that. KC

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank You ,Goodbye.***** *****

You're welcome. For quite old computers, I do not recommend downloading / upgrading to Windows 8 as Windows 8 takes more memory, so having windows 8 would likely slow down your computer even more.

Edit: Are you satisfied with my answer? Or would you like me to show how to check if your computer is compatible with windows 8 anyway, and where to purchase / download windows 8? And/or would you like me to clean up / speed up your computer? And/or do you have any more computer question / issue? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.