Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Ikeep getting a message to enter my name and pass word but

Customer Question

Ikeep getting a message to enter my name and pass word but I cant remember the pass word, how do I get past this? (I'm not very confident as I'm still learning , I'm 73 yrs young and memory lets me down from time to time!) no Emails have been added to my in box last few days and the message stops me from getting them. HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please email service this is for? eg: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps .
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,