Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I can't log into face book and it says log in to Microsoft

Customer Question

Hello I can't log into face book and it says log in to Microsoft but I haven't an account for this
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It appears you signed into the wrong account.
In the current facebook account, click on the name in the top right and click Log Out.
Then you will be brought to the sign in page for Facebook.
What then happens when you try to sign into it with the correct account?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Let me know the results please
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I log out and try fb
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Yes please,
Then tell me the results here please Jacqui
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Jacqui,
Can you please reply here, how did you go with my instructions?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried but can't sign in can you do it for me
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I have made the request for this as it is an additional service.
Please reply to the offer, and if you accept I can connect to your computer and we do this else we continue here via these messages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you can do it for me please
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

I can, please respond to the offer for the additional service and we can do this Jacqui. You need to click Accept.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.