Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I purchased 2013 Office Home & Business a short while. It claimed

Customer Question

I purchased 2013 Office Home & Business a short while. It claimed to have Outlook, but I could not find it. My supplier said what I needed was Live Mail, and I downloaded that from the internet.
I'm very disappointed with the result, for though I can send and receive e-mails on it, I can no longer access those e-mails and new ones when I am away from home. As I like to respond to queries quickly, how can this be resolved?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Home & Business comes with outlook, Windows live mail is a free watered down version of it, you want to use Outlook as you paid for it.
Which version of windows do you have?