Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

In April 2014 I bought online MS Office 365 Home Premium, cost

In April 2014 I bought online MS Office 365 Home Premium, cost L79.99, order No *********** and with a "Product SKU: 6GQ-00364". Unfortunately due to a faulty link this has effectively been disabled and requires a product key. Because the item was bought online and no physical delivery was made, I can find no product key, or account number. Can you assist by letting me have the product key which would enable me to reactivate the package?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The product key is specifically for your product, we can't give one out here, but you will have it on your microsoft account as you bought it online.
Go to http://store.microsoft.com
Sign in with the same account you used to purchase Office, and you will then see the key there to use.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Teamviewer open but there is no Top R @Teamviewer Quick support" under "Download". Can you verify?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Is it there Sydney, first on the download page
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The "Download" button has the following options:

All Downloads - Integrate your logo - Mobile - Previous versions - Change log -Version.

None refer to "Teamviewer Quick support"

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You click on Download in the top right Sydney
It takes you to the page to download the program
There you download it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm having problem connecting with the remote session, can you call me instead.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What is the problem you have Sydney?
The instructions work, just follow them very carefully please
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
It will give you an ID and a Password.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your rely. I had however been assured that I would receive a telephone call "shortly" (ie within, say, 2 hours) and on this basis was not monitoring my emails. This would enable me to explain the issues more effectively than is possible in writing.

As I have explained, then purchase of the MS product was online, and no account number was ever provided by MS. I understand that this number is ***** in order to access the product key.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You can also call (0)344(###) ###-####Sydney as this will get you a direct line.