KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have uninstalled office 2010 and installed office 365 I can

I have uninstalled office 2010 and installed office 365 I can not access my emails from old outlook I can find them on explorer but can not open them
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Did you reconfigure outlook and imported pst file from your previous Outlook?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

"Did you reconfigure outlook and imported pst file from your previous Outlook?" no I just uninstalled the software I can see the files? when I use explorer but I can not open them.

You cannot open Outlook files, without the Outlook program, and even after reinstalling, you will need to import them into Outlook or configure your e-mail in Outlook. Would you like me to remotely connect and set this up for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am terminally ill and having just had a stroke I am not able to work full time so as much as I would like you to do it I can not afford the cost, I have the outlook programme on my new installation office 365,

Amanda
I am already offering this at a very reasonable fixed price, no matter how long it will take me to work on your PC to fix this and set it up + troubleshoot any issues encountered during the setup. If you do not want the remote service, then i can provide instructions here.
Are you able to open Outlook that is installed as part of Office 365?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do not get me wrong your fee is reasonable but I just have no money ,

O am able to open outlook as part of Office 365? I am also able to read my BT Yahoo emails but not my Yahoo emails

What is the error you are getting?
Do you have two accounts?
1. with yahoo and the other one with BT?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have 2 accounts one is with BT Yahoo and one with yahoo this the message I get from outlook in office 365

Tasks Errors

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

Send test e-mail message: Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 5.7.1 Authentication required

Okay, please open your account properties, and type me the following for the account in question:
incoming server address
outgoing server address
imap/pop port
and outgoing smtp port
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where is the button account properties

Click File -> Account Settings
Then, a settings pane will open up, you will see the email addresses listed there, double click on the one which is causing issues, and then click more settings, you will see the server settings there. I can support you without charging, would you like me to send you the details to connect? I think that will be easier.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would appreciate your help thank you

Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=993160
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'support-logmeinrescue.exe' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and click run.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"
This issue has been resolved. Thanks