Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X Professional

Customer Question

I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X Professional Edition This edition is in GERMAN and I do not that language it is hopeless. I therfor want a refund as my german is non existant. I have been with Microsoft as a Silver Surfer for years and I cannot believe this poor show.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Pete :

Pete :

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Pete :

If the company in Germany refuses to take the game back, check your consumer rights first.

Pete :

You may be entitled to return the game for a refund under the EU's Directive on Consumer Rights:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/consumer-marketing/rights-contracts/directive/index_en.htm

Pete :

You can quote this directive to the company before proceeding with any official action against them - it may make them think twice.

Pete :

Another alternative course of action you may take is to sell the game on eBay and buy an English version of the game for a similar amount.