jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have lost my password *****

Customer Question

I have lost my password ***** *****@******.***. When I type this in it does not recognise my post code of L19 0LT
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

When you have gone through the password ***** which options are you seeing to reset your password?

You may have the option of having a code sent to your mobile phone, or a link to an alternate email address, do you have any of these?

If you think this is too difficult and would like me to connect to your computer and do it for you let me know as that may be quicker than this chat. If you do not need remote support help reply to me to continue the discussion and please answer what I asked above.

Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just wish to have this problem sorted out, not a monthly service. If you cannot do a single job then please cancel my order.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
The month service option is completely optional. You just need to decline that if offered and not sign up.

If you still want my help please let me know, When you have gone through the password ***** which options are you seeing to reset your password?

If you prefer I connect to your computer and try and sort it for you let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I prefer to cancel my agreement with 'just answer' Thank you John F XXXXXX

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Ok John I will let customer service know.