Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Can you help i have forgot my user name or my password *****

Customer Question

Can you help i have forgot my user name or my password ***** sure which for my Nokia phone. I have not sent any emails but I do remember buying a couple of apps one for weather .I haven't any folders with anything in. My phone was in being repaired and they loaded windows 8.1 and there was none of my information in the phone when i went to pick it up. Guy in shop said my contacts and information wil still be in there but I will need to get user name/ password. I have been on to yourselfs over the weekend but I am getting nowhere I have tried different combination of what I think username and password ***** ***** to no avail With result I have tried to many times that you say I need to wait 24hr. Please please can you help. My name is***** Watson My Address is 20 Earl Mount Dundonald KA2 9JL If there is añy other information i can supply you with ie, Proof of My phone cotract
I can do that. Also do you need My mobie phone number??? I forgot to say It was hotmail i went with.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, do you recall the email address assigned to your account?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Phone no. *********** Ñame. Ross Alexander Watson, date of Birth 28.11.54 . Passwords used with other ítems include_ provider, 2811,charlie, charlie1. The only App.s. Purchased were, windfinder.com. ships ais.com. and libre the free Mobile server.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks but I think you missed by question to your Ross
Please let me know
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think the account ñame may be Ross. *****@******.*** ??? The most important thing I need back on My phone is the photograghs, namely those dates 1 nov,14. Involving a car accident.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, by default Ross the photos are not saved online. You need to specifically install an App such as Dropbox to do this.
Did you?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ross,
did you install an app such as Dropbox on the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I never opened an App called dropbox. The phone is a contractual phone supplied by vodafone and came with App.s already installed. Photo,s were Either in a camera file or Albumn.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, without an app called Dropbox installed Ross, the photos where never put online and will not be on your account, they were only stored on the phones memory locally, which they wiped when they reinstalled it sorry.