jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I installed new outlook

Customer Question

I installed new outlook program 5 days ago. Next day unable to log on to my computer as
password ***** recognise. Still completely locked out. Attempts to reset a password *****
as unable to supply details of e-mails and files because there are none yet but auto system does not seem to be able to deal with negative information
The passport I put in was 44+tow=6F (Hope it was entered correctly)
I am completely stranded an forward this cry for help via a spare borrowed computer
HELP PLEASE
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, you cannot sign into the computer at all? So you cannot get past the Sign in screen?
And which version of windows is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I never did receive a satisfactory reply except a message saying a new password *****

been sent. This was totally useless as I had told you I was unable to

log on as my log on was not available until a new password ***** available I trust you will refund me any money charged as I was totally unsatisfied and still left with my problem. In view of the negative

I expect 2 x £28 to be refunded to me

forthwith. An alterative enquiry independent of yourselves gave me an immediate result. Hope you will refund me to avoid necessity of further action as your fee for the reply is not justified, as you promise no fee if not satisfied with your answer.

My e.mail for your reply is

*****@******.***

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi David
Actually within 2 minutes of your question I replied and asked you for information, which I repeat below
"To check, you cannot sign into the computer at all? So you cannot get past the Sign in screen?
And which version of windows is this?
Thank you"
To which you only reply now a day and a half later. I think you missed this and did not check back.
But its no problem! You can use my link below to get a refund as we do guarantee satisfaction.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
No message about a password ***** given to you, so you might want to look more closely into that to make sure you weren't phished.
Anyway, all the best and let me know if you need anything
Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard, No replies were received from you regarding wanting more information. I have just double checked and definitely a negative on that one. Due to this I was still stranded, locked out of my computer, waiting, and as

I interpreted that no reply was being made I abandoned my contact with you.

Another funny thing happened whilst I was this afternoon, trying to arrange a refund due no satisfactory answer. Mt bt account password ***** changed without notification to me, or authorisation, from me. Why?

This coupled with completing forms in your system and still being passed on to the next form etc implies some reluctance of co-operation or just a complicated system at your end. Please authorise the 2 x £28 due to be refunded to me and close this matter. Do NOT keep passing me around forms etc. - better still can someone telephone me on O1555 81117.

Resolve my request or shall be contacting third parties for help.

Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/microsoft-office/8y86m-installed-new-outlook-program-days-ago-next-day-unable.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.