Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Microsoft excel has disappeared from my computer can you explain

Customer Question

Microsoft excel has disappeared from my computer can you explain why this has happened?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello Patricia! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is Microsoft Word still there?

Did you make any change to your computer recently that may have caused the issue?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I HAVE WORD AND MICROSOFT 7

yes i would like a remote session

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I see you opted out your previous expert
It is likely excel is still there, just the icon was removed.
If you click start and type in excel and press enter, does it then open?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I WOULD BE OBLIGED FOR YOU TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH MY PROBLEM AS STATED THANK YOU

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I did by addressing the issue with Excel and am waiting for you to reply on the results of my instructions.
Have you done my instructions yet? I will repeat them
Please tell me this
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am having difficulty following the instructions you gave they do not correspond with what you said viz the message is telling me that the I.D. and password ***** is not valid. ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to give ME the ID and Password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I.D./ 581 109 313 PASSWORD *****

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thank you