michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I brought a vista ultimate package a few years ago from curries

Customer Question

I brought a vista ultimate package a few years ago from curries it cost 2hundred and sixty pounds it was in stalled and worked fine then I brought windows 7 I have now tried to reinstall my vista ultimate which is complete with product key it worked for one month then I went on holiday for a few weeks and returned to find that it starts but stops telling me it could be faud which I find puzzling could you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

you said you had vista and now you got windows 7 and installed it and now you are getting a vista error i am sorry i didnt understand correctly please tell me the problem in a bit more detail.

Customer: