Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

there Microsoft. My name is***** My

Customer Question

Hi there Microsoft. My name is***** My date of birth is 07/12/1945. My like is Chocolate. My Mother's maiden name was Manley the Hawkins. I lived at a place called High Clarence. Unfortunately, I do not know any email addresses, as I am friends with people on Facebook. I am not very good with Computer. I sometimes reply to William Galloway, who is a friend on Facebook, also Alex von Lowe. I have replied previously to my sister Patricia Rowe in Australia. All this has happened since I bought a new Laptop 3 weeks ago, and tried to set up my email account from this Computer. to the new one, and unfortunately, somehow it has has given me a totally different account, yet it was with the same Password ***** I used previously. I know my Password ***** either Maggs_01Stir, or Maggs_02Stir. Please can you help me to sort this mess out, as I really need my emails, as I pay nearly all of my catalogues and receive confirmation from them this way. I know I bought some fish three weeks ago but cannot remember name of firm as it is on email. I also deal with Create and Craft a lot. I do hope you can help me. I do not have any other information that you are aksing for. Many thanks Maggs Stirman.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry to hear about your problem Maggs.
First, are you sure your trying to sign in with the correct account? You are 100% sure of this?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard, Yes I am certain that I signed in with the correct account, however, on my new Laptop it comes up with graymaggie2, but says it is an alias, which suggests to me that it is an extension of my email account.. Thanks for trying to help me. x

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No it will not be Maggs, it is going to be a different account.
Can you make sure your entering in the complete email address on the Laptop, this is important.
Tell me what happens when you do this please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard, I am unable to get online on my new Computer. It has suddenly started saying No connection, yet I am online on this computer with the same Sky connection. I am afraid I am not very good with Computers, and think I may have to take the new one to Curry's or PC world, as I do not know what else to do.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
try restarting the other computer, BUT this may be the reason for the whole problem that it could not get online Maggs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard, ID is 6 2 0 8 6 3 5 4 5 and Password ***** *****

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connected