jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Could you please answer the following I'm completly confused

Customer Question

Could you please answer the following I'm completly confused and worried to what I have done.
two days ago I asked for help Cannot remember the name of tetchnition I had a problem of signing in kept getting a screen saying dclick on saved password, each time it repeated itself but would not let me in the technition finally did something where the there was no need for He charged me £49.99 which I duly made payment, checking my bank accoun there is a payment of £59.99 TO COMPANY i DO NOT REGONISE
yESTERDAY MY PROBLEM RETURNED AND i WENT BACK TO yOU.
This time it was Just answer totally different way of approaching a payment of £32 being required before anything was do, once again I paid up but this payment as not reached my bank.
the work on my account was such that i did not know what was going on with long periods of not knowing what was going on.
I did fill in a survey But I'm worried as to what I have got myself into
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. I checked your question history and this is just your first question so I believe the tech who helped you before was not from JustAnswer.com. Also, this question is not showing that you subscribed to us here for a monthly fee so you do not need to worry about unintentional subscription.
May I now know what exactly is the problem that you are having so that I can help you further?
Best regards,
Jess