IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I purchased a Packard Bell Cloud from Currys on the 15

I purchased a Packard Bell Cloud from Currys on the 15 January, and a Microsoft Word package. I have forgotten my password, and cannot reset my new password ***** I have mislaid my Microsoft receipts and details, so I would like to have my Microsoft details please. My name is***** . Pembrokeshire, Wales. I purchased my PC and Microsoft package. Each time I try to reset it directs me to the sign on box and quote a previous password, which I do ot have as the pc is new! Could you help please as and when I find my receipts I wil send them to you. I paid by HSBC credit card. My telephone number is *****

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Let's see if I can help you reset your Microsoft account password ***** the available password ***** options.

Please type your Microsoft account (e-mail address) here, but don't use the "@" symbol, but instead, use "at".

For example: email123 at hotmail.com

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I don't see e-mail addresses if you type them with "@". That's why I asked you to use "at" instead of "@".

For example: email123 at hotmail.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANK YOU BUT I HAVE NOW SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY GOING DIRECT TO MICRO HQ, WHICH I TOHOUGHT YOU WERE!

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK.

Do you require any other assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NOT ANY MORE THANK YOU

rating GOOD

Michael

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK.

If you ever need any other assistance, just let me know here. I will gladly help.

Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
.