Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have just seen the email from you someone is replacing the

I have just seen the email from you someone is replacing the info for my Microsoft account
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is a fake email, it is not from Microsoft, this is a trick scammers are currently using.
Please delete the email and do not do any instructions it asks you to do, especially clicking the link and signing in.
There is nothing wrong with your account, it is a trick.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please return to your question here
I can call if this is easier?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please provide me your phone number in the private info box below and a message here and I can call you