Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

WHEN I OPEN MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, I CANNOT PRINT THE MESSAGES.

WHEN I OPEN MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, I CANNOT PRINT THE MESSAGES. CAN YOU COME ONTO MY SCREEN TO ADVISE PLEASE.
MY ACCOUNT IS *****@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
What happens when you try to print?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I get a list of names I have never heard of and other such things. can you get onto my screen

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
If you open the screen and press
CTRL key and P together
Does the print screen appear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but it is dormant

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
What is dormant?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I now find it has printed the page.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Great!
Please use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when I am trying to print an email I use the three dots at the top and select print. This is when I get the problem. If I try to print any other way I get only have the email and a list of other emails fvromn the side of the screen.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Peter,
Use CTRL and P together to print
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It does not work, when I print that way I get the list of folders and a list of messages with a little bit of the edge of the email I want to print.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Gotcha.
Try this...
Open the email
Click on Actions (upper right of email)
Select Print this Message
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is nothing that says ACTIONS i have tried all the variaions and the little cog in top right corner allows print. this olny prints half the page

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Are you within the Hotmail email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Take a look at the link below:
Click: HERE
Do you see that link within your email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no definately not. can you come onto my screen or speak on the telephone. 01424 421159

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Please go to http://www.teamviewer.com
Click on the green download button
Download the software, run the installation, and open the software. After opening the software, you will see on the left hand side "YOUR ID" and "YOUR PASSWORD" -- Please provide those two numbers to me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried downloading as instructed and nothing like you description appears. please ring me.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Peter,
I cannot call you. I have given those steps to thousands of users and never had an issue.
Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

internet explorer

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

vista

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Please press CTRL and D on your keyboard to save this page as a favorite/bookmark or return through your email links if you setup your email address with Justanswer. The steps below will cause you to lose connection with our chat for a couple of minutes.
Exit ALL Internet Explorer windows (You MUST include this window as well) If you have any windows open then it will not allow you to complete the process.
Click on START
Type in inetcpl.cpl then press enter
The Internet Options dialog box appears
Click the Advanced tab.
Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
Start Internet Explorer again and try again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have now carried out your instructions and it makes no diffence at all, I still cannot print my e.mails.

If you cannot give me the answers please refund my money

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this has not made any difference at all. I have gone through the proceedure you gave me and it still does not work. Can you not get onto my screen. Please ringe me or refund my money.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
In order for me to connect, you will need to follow these steps..
Please go to http://www.teamviewer.com
Click on the green download button
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
it still does not work after all your answers. please can I speak to someone on the telephone or refund my money
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=abb5bdcd-cefa-4acd-a3a7-49f0be65551d

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.