Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

need help lost password *****@******.***

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

For privacy reasons email addressees are blocked out on this site so what you typed shows up to me as***@******.***

Can you please retype the email address that you need to have access to and this time do not type the @symbol. Type it like this someoneATsomething.com, DO NOT type the @ symbol.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

mackayfeb28hotmail

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
What you need to do is go to the following page and reset your password.

Just click this link:
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

Next follow the instructions on the screen.

If you think this is too difficult and would like me to connect to your computer and do it for you click the get extra help button. If you do not need extra help you can always reply to me to continue the discussion if you have follow up questions.

Chris