michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

my window xp has stop me using firefox and chrome what updates

my window xp has stop me using firefox and chrome what updates do i have to get?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
michelleclive :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

michelleclive :

when did it stop working completely and when was the last time it was working fine?

Customer:

around 3 days ago i had firefox not work and now chrome stop working yesterday

michelleclive :

Click the start button >>>then select all programs>>>> then select accessories>>> after that select system tools>>> and then system restore.

It opens the system restore windows select the option restore my computer to an earlier time and hit next then select a bold date a back date when the system was working fine and follow the onscreen process.

michelleclive :

let me know how it goes.