jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cannot log on to my email account - error report says Windows

Customer Question

I cannot log on to my email account - error report says Windows Live Mail could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure your disk is not full or that you are out of memory. 0x80041161.
Can you help? Talk Talk say it is a software error.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
May i know which operating system are you running and have you tried repairing Windows Live Mail?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not technically minded. I think I will abort my call to you and contact my local computer whiz.

Thanks for your response so far.

You're Welcome, but i can resolve the issue via remote service. Let me know if you would like to go remote.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not consider raising a question is worth £26. Please let me know that you will refund this amount to my account.

Pat

Hi Patricia,
To request refund, you can send an email to***@******.***
BUT if you still have the issue i can remote in without additional $34.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did not know how to respond to your questions but the next time I went in to my machine there was no longer a problem.

No problem, Patricia. Thanks