Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have re-loaded windows 8.1 successfully (I think), and I

Customer Question

I have re-loaded windows 8.1 successfully (I think), and I now wish to re-load office 2013. I have my card, and I have entered the key from my card.
Now I am stuck. What next?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You just need to download and install it again
You do this via my link below
Click me to view
Once installed, run it, it asks for the Key, you enter that in and you can again use Office.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please