Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I am trying to download a new Microsoft Office, Home and Student

Customer Question

I am trying to download a new Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2013 but without success.
After entering the product number I keep being told that there is an error alert and phone verification is required but the number I am given is not available. I have been given a security code number but am not allowed to enter it!
I have become desperate for assistance. Is there a way of getting help on line or by a telephone hook-up?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
www.office.com/setup is for the newest version of office 365. Call this number 1.877.274.7594 instead they should be able to help you activate it since the old activation line is not working for you.
If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
What happened when you tried that number? Please note it is a USA number so you would need to dial 00 before it.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The number you gave me was not available!

I am more than desperate to get this download completed. Microsoft keep telling me that my account is compromised and giving me new security code numbers but none of them work!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
As I mentioned above it is a USA number, did you dial 00 before it to get out of the UK?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not a valid telephone number!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I just called it myself, it works fine and you still have not answered my question did you dial 00 first?
It will not work if you do not. The only other number I have is +44 (0)344(###) ###-####
.