michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I am having trouble with my internet explorer

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
michelleclive :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

michelleclive :

what is the problem you are facing with internet explorer please let me know.

Customer:

not sure I have been off my computer for some months now and when I tried to install my McAfee again it would not work. McAfee said it was myn internet explorer

Customer:

have you disappeared

michelleclive :

if you want i can check the problem and fix the issue using a remote access support which will be a quick resolution however remote access service is an additional service to your existing chat support you have opted for,

Customer:

I do not understand any of that sorry

Customer:

will it then cst me again to fix this ?

michelleclive :

let me know if you want me to walk you through and give you steps follow and then you can install mcafee second option is to use a remote access on which i will be working on your computer to fix the problem and you simply watch you screen while i fix.

michelleclive :

we provide you 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Customer:

sounds ok is there another charge

michelleclive :

these is a charge of $80 for the remote but i can offer you a 50% discount on it.

Customer:

how much is that inenglish pounds please

Customer:

gone to lunch?

michelleclive :

that would calculate to 33.51pounds

Customer:

on top of the £36 I have paid ? Wow ! If you guarantee to put it right I guess I will have to pay

michelleclive :

I do guarantee 100% satisfaction.

Customer:

ok then go ahead

Customer:

thank you

michelleclive : Join Your Remote Desktop Session

How Remote Desktop Works

1. Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.

2. The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.

3. Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.

4. After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.

Customer:

did what was asked and lost connection

michelleclive :

click on the link again and install elsinore

michelleclive :

if you find any problem we can opt for another remote tool

Customer:

how do I click on the link again=I am a complete useless twit when it comes to computers

michelleclive :

if you find any problem let me know

Customer:

we have a problem I keep on losing connection that is why I contacted you in the first place!

michelleclive :

ok no problem try to click on this link CLICK HERE

michelleclive :

Install teamviewer and let me know the "your id" and the 4 digit password.

Customer: ###-##-#### *****
Customer:

will I have to pay for this as well

michelleclive :

connecting now

michelleclive :

connected

michelleclive :

let me take the mouse control please dont move the mouse keep an eye on the screen if i need your input then please take the mouse control.

michelleclive :

you closed the teamviewer session

michelleclive :

please reopen it again and let me know the new 4 digit password.

Customer:

ok do not know how to do that

michelleclive :

its there on your desktop screen

michelleclive :

double click on the teamviewer icon and let it open

michelleclive :

give me the 4 digit password.

michelleclive :

connected back now

michelleclive :

please leave the mouse now let me control

michelleclive :

mcafee is installed successfully however i got disconnected a mcafee restarted the computer.

michelleclive :

open teamviewer and let me know the new password ***** that i can finalize the settings.

michelleclive :

Problem fixed using remote access

michelleclive :

all updated and scanned for fixing up to date updates.

Customer:

thank you Michelle and you have a very nice rest of your day. Lucky you in the sunshine!

michelleclive :

Please click on the smiley face and hit submit to rate my service

Experience: Indept expertise on MS Office package