Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

mrs valerie smith is it possible that you have any news for

Customer Question

mrs valerie smith is it possible that you have any news for me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please describe your issue to me -- I do not see an issue or question listed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

someone else is supposed to be helping me i cannot get onto my microsoft account and i do not know my password ***** well my husband was put onto my e.mail address as i thought it might help me to sort things out but it didnt so we have crossed him off. any way i do not know how to get on my microsoft account or the password ***** i have been trying to sort it out for about 3 weeks now icannot get on my e.mail account now and i cannot read any messages can you please help me i have paid £39 pounds but i have not had any answers yet will you be able to help me thanks mrs valerie smith

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/