Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have had a new hard drive fitted to my laptop(HP06 2210SA

Customer Question

I have had a new hard drive fitted to my laptop(HP06 2210SA RED HP G6 2210SA RED and I have re-booted he discs 1,2,3, and 5 I do not have disc4, so some parts of my Microsoft ware is missing. Is it possible for you to replace disc 4
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please exactly the disks your referring to? You mean the HP recovery disks?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I received 5 recovery discs from Curry's (Newcastle) and I have lost the four disc, which has meant I not have some of my Micro soft ware.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the recovery disks are from HP John, not Microsoft (they contain microsoft installation but are supplied by HP).
You need to call on 0845(###) ###-####and request if a recovery disk that is missing can be sent out to you.
Let me know the results please