jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have been trying few weeks to recover my Microsoft

Customer Question

I have been trying for a few weeks to recover my Microsoft account and when I submit the form they say I don't have enough information but I give all I have Im quite new to computers and did not have a lot of information to give but because of this I cannot access my emails or facebook account I don't know where to turn next?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your Microsoft account issues. Recovering a Microsoft account is an automated process and verification is required before Microsoft can allow you to regain access to the account. If you have completed and submitted the recovery form, then important fields there could have been left out causing Microsoft to notify you that you provided insufficient information. I am very familiar with the recovery process so as long as you can provide the required information, you can surely recover your account.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering the account?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess