jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I can't access my microsoft account at *****@******.***

Customer Question

I can't access my microsoft account at *****@******.*** because i have forgotten my password. I have a hotmail account which i can access without any problems. Any Idea's?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your Microsoft account issue. Also, I cannot see the Microsoft account you posted because it is shown to me as ******@****.*** for policy reasons. Can you please post it again but this time, please replace the @ sign with AT? Like jessATmyemail.com.
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is LOZATlive.com

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Laurence,
Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues.
Have you tried to reset this @live.com email account so that you can regain access to it?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering the said account while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess