jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Why over the last 3 months i have been told my password *****

Customer Question

why over the last 3 months i have been told my password ***** ***** had to change 3or 4times.??????? i have one email address which is ( *****@******.*** ) for google account and microsoft account. I keep being told i have more than one email address. For google and microsoft. It is not so my only email address is the one above. WHY THE MIX UP. This also affects my SKYPE. My skype name is ()XXXXXX XXX My password ***** XXXAll my email and passwords in most cases i am being told. are wrong. MY NAME IS***** that is why i use my name in all my addresses. My address iXXXXX XXXXXX XXXX  Please can this be sorted Thankyou. My Mobile last three are 163.

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Brian my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I can likely help you sort this out but I think a remote support session may be needed. This is a process where I would connect to your computer and work on it with you.

Is this something you think you would like to do? If so please reply back and let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To the experts. £79. and no proper reply to a 85year old person, and you offer a 25% discount to contact you again can not aford it out of my old age pension.

*****@******.***

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Did you still need help? Like I said I can likely help you sort this out but I think a remote support session may be needed. This is a process where I would connect to your computer and work on it with you.