Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Reason the last 24 hours I have been unable to access

For some reason the last 24 hours I have been unable to access my email. It says someone else is using my address. My daughter -jepartridge has access to mine and I am being asked if this is my email. As it is not, I highlight the alternative and it asks for my Microsoft account number. Haven't a clue! Have tried setting up a new email address, but it will not allow me to open this one either! What can I do???
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Vista, I think. Yes, am happy to chat.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd619626-923c-455c-8fc4-838632bb5bad

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.