michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I was running a trial version on Windows7 on my new PC. I paid

I was running a trial version on Windows7 on my new PC. I paid for it towards the end of the trial time on a different machine. It 'attacked' my installation on the new machine, which I now cannot run at all except in Safe Mode. Word will not open nor will Access. I cannot even uninstall as it will not open ti for that. It says it may be blocked by the system. I need to be able to boot my new computer, work on it, open Word and write an urgent document today! Help please.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
did you install MS office on two computers?
check your licence is it for one computer or two or multiple.

install teamveiwer remote tool and let me know the id and password ***** will see what the problem is and will fix the problem. i will install MS Office on your new computer but you will have to remove the existing office from the old computer.

www.teamviewer.com

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry. I lost you there for a while.

Try

ID 360 257 310

Password *****

allow the connection to join.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you stuck? Email address for new machine is *****@******.*** but I have registered teamviewer on the old machine at the other address.

close teamviwer and reopen it again
let me know the new password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Computer is opening in Safe Mode - minimal and so does not seem to connect to the internet. I cannot get it to open with the net. Teamviewer is not connecting.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Teamviewer will not open. The new computer does not seem to see the internet. It is only opening in Safe Mode - minimal and I cannot get it to open in Safe Mode with networking.

can you connect me again on safe mode and let me know the new password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Safe mode is not connecting to the internet.

i am sorry to know that its not booting to safe mode
Follow the step on safe mode
click the windows menu button select search
type in system restore and hit enter.
Now the system restore dialog box will open.
click the round circle like radio button which says choose a different restore point and then hit the next button
on the next screen or box you will see a check box at the bottom says show more restore point.
Click on it to put a check mark on it you will get many old dates
click on one of the old date and hit next and now hit finish.
The computer will restart on its own while it restart please do not interrupt it will take around 10 mins to get you back to working windows without any problem.
Experience: Indept expertise on MS Office package
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done this and it says it has restored. I went back to 27/04/2015 at 3 a.m. which should have been early enough. It still only opens in Safe Mode and no Office products work. I cannot access the internet either as it opens directly to Safe Mode without this now.