WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Office Specialist
21171802

I have had an Acer Aspire with Windows while now.However

I have had an Acer Aspire with Windows for a while now.However when I try to gain access to my Microsoft account I am always told that that I have given the wrong password.Then I go through the hassle of resetting my password ***** I try to get into my Microsoft account and the same thing happens again!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m Wes. I’ll be glad to help with the issue and answer any questions.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 2 years ago.
Is this for a regular user login to your computer or an online account?How do you unlock the account? Just so I know what type of account it is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Whenever I try to use the Windows side of my laptop this problem has been a barrier to me.I hope to use my laptop on an OU course so is this going to be a barrier to my study?

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 2 years ago.
The next time you reset your account, look for additional checkboxes that allow you to "Never lock account" or "Password ***** expires". Sometimes the password ***** or is locked out and can cause issues.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,I will try the helpful answers which you have given me.Thank you for your time.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.