WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Office Specialist
21171802

I have had an Acer Aspire with Windows while now.However

I have had an Acer Aspire with Windows for a while now.However when I try to gain access to my Microsoft account I am always told that that I have given the wrong password.Then I go through the hassle of resetting my password ***** I try to get into my Microsoft account and the same thing happens again!
Hi, I’m Wes. I’ll be glad to help with the issue and answer any questions.
Is this for a regular user login to your computer or an online account?How do you unlock the account? Just so I know what type of account it is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Whenever I try to use the Windows side of my laptop this problem has been a barrier to me.I hope to use my laptop on an OU course so is this going to be a barrier to my study?

The next time you reset your account, look for additional checkboxes that allow you to "Never lock account" or "Password ***** expires". Sometimes the password ***** or is locked out and can cause issues.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,I will try the helpful answers which you have given me.Thank you for your time.

You're welcome.