jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

GA-crb Two things....1/I have downlosded update NET Framew

Customer Question

Two things....1/I have downlosded update for Windows NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.52 no less than approx. 5 times and each time it shows successful. But Widows still insists there is a new update which turns out to be the same
2/ Have had trouble with the computer being slow etc and Task host tells me that the driver
for the CoProcessor in Windows 7 is missing and needs relacing.....I do not know where to find it....Win 7 Home was installed on my machine when I bought it.....can you advise pleas
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

First you should remove Driver Update, normally those contain adware so are best avoided.

If you check the update install log does the update show there as installed?
.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/microsoft-office/92tv1-two-things-1-i-downlosded-update-net-framework.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.

.