jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When I purchased a new computer in August last year, I purchased

Customer Question

when I purchased a new computer in August last year, I purchased Office 2013 student, recently after a crash with my computer, I had to reboot it from the memory in I cloud, since then I have not been able to access my Office account, can you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!When you are referring to your office account, you mean Office 365 correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Microsoft office 2013

Thanks for that info, what error do you encounter when trying to access your Office account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Microsoft say that there is no account linked to my "E" Mail address, As it traspires PC World set it up using a back-up "E" mail address and they only keep the information for 30 days, and I only have access to my current Sky.com address

I see...and was there files in your account that you needed access to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I have Grandcjildren stying and have limited access to my computer, Yes I have Microsoft excell Documents that I require

Not a problem. So I take it that these excel documents were only saved online via your office account correct? And this office account was set up by PC World? Have you been able to contact PC world to see if they can restore the account for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have spoken to PC World but they only keep records for a month so have mo method of restoring the microsoft account

Sorry to hear that...unfortunately without access to that address there might not be any other options then to try to plead your case with Microsoft...you might be able to get them to release the account information to you but there is no guarantee...you can reach Microsoft Office support at:(###) ###-####