Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

My name is ***** ***** I am partially deaf so it is easier

My name is ***** ***** I am partially deaf so it is easier to get online help. I have purchased a Nokia lumia 653 mobile phone but cannot use any Apps as I cannot get into the Microsoft account. It has been blocked and won't let me open a new account.
I would be grateful for your help.
Audrey
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Hi Audrey,

I will try my level best to help you out, in this scenario, you have only one choice, which is creating a new account. As, you said that, it is not allowing you to create a new account because, I think you are trying to create the new account with same username (which comes before the @ sign) of your blocked account. This is not possible, as your old account was blocked and not deleted from the MS server. So, you have to create the new account with a different username.

If you are not able to create the new account with a different username then, just reply me back and I will help you to create that.

Please let me know, if you need any further help on this issue, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.