Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

My computer has just been repaired and Home office and Student

My computer has just been repaired and Home office and Student 2010 had to be taken off. It is the same computer and e-mail address as originally loaded can I re-load it.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you download office previously? Or did you install office from a CD disk?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have windows 7 and yes I originally loaded from a product key card for office Home and student 2010

Did you loaded office by downloading from a website?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your cmputer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i did not load from a website I purchased the product key card when I purchased the lap top from ARGOS I think.

Do you mean office 2010 was already installed automatically on the computer before entering the key?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure whether it was pre-loaded and the product key card activated it or whether it downloaded as it was activated. The card gave me a pin number and I then got a product key online to activate it. Why would it help if you remotlley connected to me as office had to be taken off to fix my computer.

Yes. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=562fb500-dfbe-4ad7-a535-c5888c7b1db3

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you havn't explianed what this will do for me

Sorry, I would connect remotely to your computer, and will download / install Office from the Microsoft website together with you. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so how much will this cost me altogether

I'm the computer tech, so I will have our customer service contact you about the billing issue later. For now, can I connect remotely to your computer and fix first? We guarantee our service, so don't worry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This does not sound right when I am going to agree to this but not know the cost when I can go onto a sight and purchased a new copy of Office Home 2010 and pay in advance.

I'm sorry, don't you see a price amount near the top of this page? Then plus $19 for direct remote support. But again, we guarantee our service, and our customer service can work out any amount with you later, so don't worry. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I can see the £13.58 but what about the cost for office to be loaded

Do you see another amount above (scroll up this web page)? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, only the original £28

Those two amounts are the total. There is no other charge. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Thank you. We always show you the amount on the page. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://tinyurl.com/kmv39st

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/kmv39st

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have clicked on it twice now

Sorry, were you able to see the Elsinore.ScreenConnect item? If yes, can you open / run / install it?

Let's try the new website below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=562fb500-dfbe-4ad7-a535-c5888c7b1db3&Type=Java

Or click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/k9v4apb

; if needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on your keyboard in order to see the Downloads windows, then open / run the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect... in order to install it.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much for a brilliant service.

You're welcome. Thank you.