Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I send out emails to my clients I send a copy to myself then

Customer Question

I send out emails to my clients
I send a copy to myself then bcc my clients in groups of around 100 - sending to 200 clients at a time then when the email comes back to me I forward it to the next 200 clients etc
The email ISNT coming back to me, in fact it isn't even in my sent mail box - it completely disappears. It is getting to the recipients so I asked a client to send me the email - I then forwarded to the next 200 clients and again it completely disappeared off my system.
I contacted geek squad and they said my outlook email goes through a website but because its a free mail one when I contacted Microsoft in the states by telephone they said they couldn't help. Im not very technical so any advice you are able to give me needs to be in laymans terms as Im not too clever at doing stuff on my computer
thank you
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There is a limit of 300 emails per a day with a maximum recipient list of 100 in one email.
It looks like you are exceeding this limit and would be why you are losing the email. Are you going above these limits?