Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Outlook 2007 stopped sending e-mails yesterday afternoon.

Customer Question

Hello - my Outlook 2007 stopped sending e-mails yesterday afternoon. I spent most of this morning speaking with 2 BT staff without success in solving the problem. Password ***** changed, account settings were repeatedly checked along with multiple unsuccessful attempts to send test e-mails. Web-based e-mails are OK, but my preference is for Outlook as it is for me more flexible and adaptable.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Andrew Creamer
Tel: 01202 603373
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing the problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please; try the remote option

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.
Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session:
1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=768cb0f7-1e00-4ed1-9bf9-5deb416abc8c
2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.
Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your patience. The issue with your email in Outlook 2007 was fixed through remote support.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess